On July 24, 2011, Canon Moreau celebrated a High Mass at the Mission San Francisco Solano in Sonoma, CA. The lay faithful from the the Institute apostolates of St. Margaret Mary's (Oakland, CA) and the Oratory of our Mother of Perpetual Help (Santa Clara, CA) were there. Mission San Francisco Solano was founded on July 4, 1823 (21st in order) by Padre Jose Altimira. The Mission is named for St. Francis Solano, missionary to the Peruvian Indians. This was a truly historical Mass as it was the first Tridentine Mass celebrated there in 130 years. After Mass, a delicious Fajita buffet was served at the Mission Courtyard.
More photos can be viewed here.