Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Newborn baby: Paul Benedict Marie

My wife and I were recently blessed to have our firstborn child (Paul Benedict Marie) who came to this world last January 20. This explains why this blog has been silent for the past few weeks! Being a first time parent meant a lot of adjustments (my body clock is still messed up) but now things are starting to settle down, so I'm resuming my regular posts in this blog. Baby Paul will be baptized this Sunday, February 14 (Yes, Valentines Day!) in the Traditional Rite (Extraordinary Form) at the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest Apostolate of St. Margaret Mary in Oakland, CA. Pictures and video of this very special event will be posted.

1 comment:

  1. Belated congratulations on your son! I just found this blog and I'm enjoying the pictures very much. I'm from the L.A. area but I got to visit St. Margaret Mary during the Triduum a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete